Sunday 8 December 2013

When Miss Piggy met Vintage Vixen

Hello bloggers and welcome to my new follower, thank you for joining me. I've wrote recently that I hadn't anything to blog about but today I have ! I went to a Christmas Craft Fayre earlier today and who did I spot across the room but none other that local lass and blogging royalty Vintage Vixen who had a pitch at the event. Vix looked resplendent in a long white Grecian type gown and just as lovely in real life as we see on the photos on her blog. Feeling a little starstruck I went over and introduced myself but I'm afraid there is no photo as I am too shy ( I know its silly but that's me ! ) I did try on a lovely dress from her stall but unfortunately it didn't fit however I didn't come away empty handed as I bought a pair of pearly clip on earrings that I will be wearing over the festive season. I have been reading Vix's blog for nearly three years now and it was nice to meet her in the flesh. The fayre was great and like an Aladdins cave full of goodies, I shall definitely be going next time around. If you haven't read Vix's blog yet be sure to check it out at http://vintagevixon.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you! I do hope you'll join us on a blogger's day out next year. You're so pretty and bubbly in real life! xxxx

    ReplyDelete