Thursday 12 December 2013

Fabulous day for freebies

Today I have had freebies that have not cost me a thing. I collect my supermarket points and during this month I have been able to double the points vouchers instore on certain items. Having scrutinized the offers we decided upon a new camera, a Nikon that would have cost £109. The supermarket had also sent me a £5 off coupon for their direct service so we ordered the camera, took the £5 off and the remaining £104 was covered by the doubled up points. They had also sent me a coupon for a free box of matchmakers so we thought we'd pick those up at the same time. My husbands was highly delighted when he went off to get the chocolates and came backed armed with three boxes. This week they were on offer at buy one get another two free. So we came away with a free camera and three free boxes of chocolate :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment