Saturday 6 July 2013

Yellow Brick Road

Evening bloggers. Another new follower this week so a big hello and thanks for joining. I have just got back from a 24 hour supermarket and have stocked up with bargains once again.

If I look in my freezer I expect to see Dorothy with  her little dog and the Lion, Scarecrow and Tin Man. My freezer looks like the Yellow Brick Road with all its little yellow stickers lined up nicely.

Tonight I snapped up some bargains ;

Chicken fillets from £7.74 to £1.16
Chicken Kievs from £5.50 to 55p
Onion loaf from £1.40 to 14p
Spinach and Ricotta Sauce from £2 to 22p
Sausagemeat from £1.85 to 28p
Ham from £2 to 30p
German meats from £1.70 to 26p
Pizza from £2 to 30p
Beef hotpot from £3.50 to 33p

These lovelies will be gobbled up next week. Nighty Night !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment