Friday 31 May 2013

TGIF

Hello bloggers. It is a lovely afternoon where I am and the sun is shining and all is well. I'm considering eating al fresco this evening as it is so lovely, today feels like summer is really here. I have a weekend of fun planned, we are off to Alton Towers with our free Sun tickets so I hope the weather stays at least dry so we can enjoy the park. I have been very organised this week and got all my jobs done and everything ready for work and school on Monday so now we can just chill out and enjoy the sunshine. Enjoy your weekend bloggers :-)

6 comments:

  1. Are you a teacher?

    I am.

    In genera; terms, whereabouts do you live?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No , when I said school I meant for my daughter . I live in West Mids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!
    Yes, we are at the canal festival, I have a stall! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Alton Towers, we were there a few weeks ago but you have a much better day for it than us.

    Think of me stripping and washing the bedding and getting it out on the line with it being a sunny day but I am being treated to the cinema tonight! Yay! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's what I've been doing today, trying to take advantage of the good weather except I'm washing coats :-)

      Delete