Tuesday 21 May 2013

It has been two months since my last post....................

Hello bloggers , hope you are all well. As the title says it has been two months since my last post. I have not felt much like blogging but have continued to read some of my favourite blogs. In real life like Blogland there are some genuinely nice people and some not so nice people. I have been spending time not letting the real life 'not so nice' people get me down and I feel that maybe I am in a better place now than I was earlier this year. Nice things have happened to me ; I have been away on a family holiday, a week of sea and sunshine was a great tonic and we all felt great when we got back home. A weekend away with my husband was another pleasant experience which we would like to repeat again at some point, maybe this year or next, money and childcare permitting ! I have lost a little bit of weight, nothing drastic but all in the right direction and finally I have continued with my college course and have felt like I have achieved something , albeit I have the exam later this term. Do tell what you have been up too, I would love to hear ! Cheerio for now

10 comments:

  1. So pleased to see you back and sounding more upbeat. It sounds like lots of positive things have been happening, which is great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner just got a job so I too felt like blogging tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made an update post! Boo to the not so nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, glad to hear that things have improved! x

    parentingachildwithasd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are ok - I feared the budget had done you in! I think we all need some sun to cheer us up - isn't it cold?? Take care X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deborah, thanks for leaving a comment and yes I'm cold too !!! xx

    ReplyDelete