Wednesday 20 March 2013

Not being at my best

Hello bloggers and thank you to those of you who have sent me kind messages in my absence. I have'nt blogged for about six weeks. I have looked at other blogs but have not had the energy or enthusiasm to do my own. A lot of bloggers feel from time to time that they have nothing worthy of writing and I have been in that camp myself. That still hasnt changed but I felt today like writing something whilst I was in an upbeat mood. In real life things have also taken a back seat. In reality I know that I have nothing to be down about , I have a happy home , husband and child and that things are ok but certain situations occur and thats what has bought me down. Often the actions of others. I am a ' dweller' and that is part of the problem. I have been told recently that life is like a river and that things should float away but that I am hanging onto stuff and not letting it float past me. In some respects that is true but you cannot help who you are or how you deal with things. I have also had a 'persona non grata' situation , with me being the 'persona'. In hindsight this has been on the horizon for a while but I failed to pick up the tell tale signs. I have now turned a corner with this situation and it no longer eats at me like it once did, perhaps I am letting it float past. In the last two weeks there have been a few positives happening so it seems that things are changing and maybe getting better. You could compare it to Narnia when all the snow melted and the spring returned. One of the positives is that we have booked a holiday in a few weeks so we are all looking forward to that. So dear bloggers thats all for now , I hope to speak to you again soon xx
 

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better and have something to look forward to. Be kind to yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Sometimes it is good to take a break fromeverything. Holidays are wonders for my spirit, hopefully it works on yours. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheapchick, I'm looking forward to change of scenary etc

      Delete
  3. Hey miss PB, I have missed you. You have popped into my blog though, which was nice. I can be a dweller too and have had some horrid stuff in my past as I'm sure a lot of us have. I find it can eat away at me if I think about it and its like letting that person damage me again and again. I try not to let them and force myself to think about other, nicer things. Mick jagger has a rule that he never thinks of yesterday as that is gone and only plans for tomorrow. (My mum is reading his book!) I suppose that's easy when you are a multi millionaire but I kinda like that rule.
    Much love.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I agree that it is a change of mindset thats needed xx

      Delete
  4. So nice to see you back - I have missed you and your blog - dont let them get you down and take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I can totally relate to that post. I think sometimes things can engulf us & its hard to be upbeat & shake that blah feeling off. Sometimes those blah feelings last longer. I think when you are feeling tired & worn out from things its hard to shake it off.
    That's great you have a holiday booked ,it will be good for you. Take care & take it easy. xx

    ReplyDelete