Saturday 12 January 2013

Weight loss

Afternoon bloggers and a very big hello and welcome to my new followers who are Amanda Ayres, Hawaii Planner and Frugal in Bucks. Thank you all for joining.

Today I have weighed myself and found to my astonishment that I have lost 5 lbs in weight. I weighed myself last week and noted the higher figure and was flabbergasted to see the new lower figure today. I must admit that I don't feel it in myself but a couple of people have said I look slimmer in the face ( what about the rest of me ??) Anyway I am encouraged by the loss and perhaps the small steps I have taken have all helped. The real bonus will be when I can get my ample frame into smaller clothes. Excuse me for not sharing the weigh in figures with you but its rather like reading the lottery results, there's quite a few numbers. Bye for now xx

4 comments:

  1. well done you. I have not succeeded in losing the xmas weight yet. My own fault, I am still eating uo leftover panettone and mince pies!

    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news! There's nothing quite like putting on clothes you haven't worn for a while and them being much too big. That's when we all realised how much we'd lost. Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey - I'm cheering you on all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome! Well done you for losing weight! 5 lbs is fantastic! I need to get my sensible head on and start eating healthily!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete