Tuesday 22 January 2013

Wedding guest

Hi Bloggers. Hope you are well. We all look forward to things for the year ahead but I have for some reason completely forgotten about a wedding we have been invited to this summer. That means I have to factor in a gift and outfits for the big day. All being well ( fingers,legs and everything else crossed ! ) I may have lost weight by then so I may have to get myself a new outfit. It would be nice to have something new and smaller to wear but the thought of going out clothes shopping fills me with dread. Maybe a new lighter me may not feel like that but I won't know until if/when that time arrives. Regarding a gift , the happy couple already have a home so I may get something like new towels so at least I have time between now and summer to source something nice but affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment