Friday 11 January 2013

TGIF

Hi Bloggers and welcome to another new follower Fiona Moss, thank you for joining.

Here we are Friday evening and I have had a busy week again. I like to relax, sit about in my fleecy PJ's and watch TV. For some reason I always fancy an early night on a Friday as I like to recharge myself , some people on the other hand are out partying all night and back home on Saturday morning. Especially in winter time I just want to stay in all warm and toasty. No plans for tea tonight so to avoid takeaway temptation I stopped at the local butcher on the way home and bought some minced beef. I am going to rustle up a quick spag bol. Nice and tasty , easy and quick, perfect for a Friday night dinner. How will you spend your Friday night ?

10 comments:

  1. My Friday nights are always spent at work :(
    Start 10.00pm until 7.00am Saturday. Rather have a Friday like yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as you, pj's, a warming brandy for medicinal purposes and the wood burner going strong. Lovely!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJs and early to bed for me. I watched One Born Every Minute on catch up tv while in bed, and then emailed my friend who lives in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never gotten around to watching that programme

      Delete
  4. Let's see - I'm very excited for the weekend! I'm going to heat up a dinner that I took out of the freezer this morning (chicken marsala casserole), drink some wine with my husband, & likely have a rousing family board game with the kids before bed. Perfect night! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took my sons out for dinner, as its my oldests 13th birthday. We had a great time, and also had a 50% off voucher, so the 3 course meal plus 2 rounds of drinks only cost us £19.95!!
    Hope you enjoyed your Friday evening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounded a bargain, always great when you get money off especially 50 % x

      Delete