Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tesco Burgers & Bargains

Good evening bloggers and welcome to a new follower 'Hope', thank you for joining.

I saw the news last night about the burgers and emailed Tesco at about 10.30pm as I had some in the freezer. Someone called me around 9.30 this morning to say I could return them for a refund. Quite prompt reply I thought. We had to get petrol so I took them back in the store and returned them. For the first time in ages I managed to get some decent bargains whilst there;

Gammon joint , should have been £19 , reduced to £5.60
Warburtons square wraps, £1.45 per packet, reduced to 22p ( got two packs to freeze)
Slice loaf 15p reduced from £1
Roberts Deli rolls 10p reduced from 89p.

Its all gone in the freezer to use later. I like to keep a loaf in stock, we have a lot of 'on toast ' for breakfast, eggs beans etc. Rolls and wraps will be used for lunches.
My husband is looking forward to cooking the gammon, it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Its a big piece and it was like carrying a new born baby round the store !!

No comments:

Post a Comment