Thursday 31 January 2013

More Tesco Bargains

Evening bloggers. Made a trip to Tesco tonight to stock up on half price washing powder, whilst there managed to snaffle more lovely bargains for my freezer. Two packs of large gammon steaks reduced from £4 to £1.20 a pack, two packs of 8 pork sausages reduced from £1.87 to 60p per pack, Two Warburtons loaves reduced from £1.49 to 20p each and last but not least Mr Kipling's Cherry Bakewells reduced from £1.49 to 22p. I almost have a full freezer now so I am well stocked for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Your getting too good at this malarkey. I hardly ever get any yellow stickers. Maybe I go to the supermarket at the wrong time. Plus, I don't live near any supermarkets so popping in at reduction times is not really going to happen with me. Must admit thought, you have been getting some good bargains lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a fluke as I havent had any for ages.

      Delete