Wednesday 2 January 2013

House is now back to normal

Evening bloggers and hope all is well. Today we have bit the bullet and got rid of all the Christmas decorations. The tree has been boxed up and all the decorations packed away. I have recycled again today. My daughter was given a slanket at Christmas and it came in a large , clear zipable bag. I have put all the decorations in this to keep them tidy and safe. Next Christmas I can then see at a quick glance what is inside and it is all kept together. I have also taken the cards down. I recycle these but I pick out the best ones to recraft. I am going to make some Christmas cards for next year. I have been cutting and sticking for about an hour this afternoon. I will keep my creations in a tin ready to stick on the cards at a later date. Today unfortunately was not a No Spend Day as I had to go to the supermarket and restock as the cupboards were bare after the Christmas festivities. I managed to spend £45 buying all my essentials so I was pleased to come in under £50. The fridge freezer is well stocked , there was lots of Warburtons bread reduced for 59p per loaf so I had 3 , one to use and two to freeze. I even managed to attack the ironing basket although I still have the school uniforms to do ready for next week. I only have two days left of my holiday then I am back to work myself, have you started back yet ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment