Thursday 20 December 2012

Works Christmas Party

We are off to my husbands works party tonight. It is a family party where you can bring the children along. Years ago it was friends and family then it got whittled down to immediate family only. It is still a good night out. There is a hot buffet, drinks provided and a present from Santa for the children. They also take a photo with Santa and you receive that in the New Year. We have been going now since my daughter was a toddler so we have many photos over the years with Santa which is nice to look back upon. I particularly like having the evening off and having a hot meal put in front of me !

2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect night out! Family and all paid for!

    Have a wonderful time. You deserve it.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time! I know what you mean about having someone else cook for you.

    ReplyDelete