Monday 17 December 2012

Sherry Christmas


Evening all and hope you are well. I am happy as I have discovered some forgotten treasure. From last Christmas I have a bottle of QC sherry and half a bottle of port , these will be added to my Christmas hamper. I also picked up a box of Mr Kiplings mince pies for 99p. I don't like mince pies but my guests do so that will add to the Christmas night spread of goodies. This time next week it will be Christmas Eve, I don't know where the year has gone. |I have posted all my cards now , hand delivered and a few through the post. All the presents are wrapped and ready. All I have to get now is some fresh veg at the weekend and I am good to go. Are you guys all set ?

4 comments:

  1. Just have to get the turkey and a few other food items, then we're all set. Totally agree the year has flown by,

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not huge into Christmas but I don't want my 5 year old missing out. With my partners shock job loss I was not prepared as I have been in a spin. Now it's time to get organised!!! Short on time but we don't do much so it wont be hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry to hear about the job loss :-( If it wasnt for my daughter I wouldnt do as much.

      Delete
  3. I admire how organised you are. I avoid wrapping presents!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete