Friday 2 November 2012

Hello :-)

Good evening and welcome to my new follower Cornish Claire, thanks for joining.

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I was in America last week , in New York and came back just before the storm hit. Its hard to chat about 'your good time' when a day or two later everything is in chaos and people have been killed.

Bryallen from the Frugal Graduate blog asked me some questions so here are the answers ;
1. If you were the prime minister/president for the day, what would you change?
Without sounding too political , I would try and make the UK a better and fairer place for all those hard working ,decent , law abiding citizens who have payed into the system all their lives.

2. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Nicknames vary according to my husbands mood !

3. Why do you blog? (Stolen from Pamela!)
Because I enjoy it ( most of the time )

4. What was the last film you saw and was it any good?
Men in Black 3 on the flight and it was OK.

5. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I can sleep on a clothes line !

6. What was the first CD/tape/record/mp3 (whatever it was) you ever bought?
A record by Chas & Dave, 'Margate ' - how embarrassing !

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
America, everytime :-)

8. How do you get to work?
Car

9. How would you spend your last day on Earth?
With my loved ones.

10. What was your first job?
At fast food outlet.

11. Where is your favourite place
Home :-)


8 comments:

  1. do you like a specific area in the States or just the States in general?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to NYC & Florida and like both. My husband has also been there plus Las Vegas, Washington & Baltimore. I like the American way :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the welcome Miss Piggy Bank :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we could hear a little about your trip later on?

    Thanks for answering those questions. It was lovely getting to know you a bit better.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, my first CD is quite embarrassing too: Three Lions on a shirt!!

    I'd like to go back to America too. I've only been to New York, but it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the age difference lol yours was a cD whereas mine was a record :-)

      Delete