Saturday 11 February 2012

Bogged Down

Hello and welcome to my new follower Becky Bee, thanks for joining.

To be honest I am having one of those phases of being completely bogged down and overwhelmed. Its been a few weeks since my last blog and I haven't stopped. I have so much going on at the moment and feel like a piece of elastic being pulled back and forth.I feel so tired and worn down. |I have been working, working extra hours, hubby has been working away, I could just go on and on but I'm sure you don't want to hear me rattling on.
Being so busy has had its bonus, I haven't been to the supermarket and have been living out of the freezer. Have popped to the local shop for bread and milk etc but nothing drastic. I managed to take my old clothes to the cash for clothes place, I had two bags ( bin bag size ) and they weighed them and gave me £7. That pleased me as I was going out with some friends and it paid for my meal which was £6.95.
Yesterday the children broke up for half term. I plan to let my daughter have some friends over and she has also been invited to a birthday party/sleepover that she is looking forward too. I'm looking forward to a week off work and catching up on some sleep & housework.

8 comments:

  1. take it easy while on your break.......

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miss Piggy Bank,
    Totally empathize because I have periods like this too. Hopefully, once you have recharged your batteries you feel a lot better. It is good to be honest about these matters because people in blog-land can be very supportive.
    Well done for living out of the freezer. It sounds like you remain focussed on your frugal goals.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a restful week off to recharge your batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! I'm glad you're finally getting a breather. Props to you for keeping it all together during this crazy time. I've been there. I hope your enjoy your much needed and well-earned time off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good rest this week - there are some weeks when there just isn't enough hours and it sounds like you've had a few weeks of it being like that - Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope things calm down and we hear from you soon.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely weeks rest. Look forward to your return. Take care x

    ReplyDelete