Tuesday 27 December 2011

Thank you for my five lovely Liebsters



Whilst I was absent I had five lovely nominations for the Liebster Awards from SFT, Pamela , Ruth Kelly , Justine and Penny Saver. Thank you so much for the nomination which I gratefully accept.

As part of the award you have to copy and paste the award to your blog.

Thank the giver and post a link back to them.

Reveal your top 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know.

So here are my five . They are ones that I really enjoy following and I hope you would too. They are :


Frugal Living uk

Lavendar fields forever

No Spend Days

SFT's Travel, Mortgage Freedom, 101 and life goals

Tales from Beyond the Nook

Here are the five blogs who nominated me ;

A Penny Saved

Feral homemaking

Jazzy's Place

Dian's Timpanalley

SFT


Please take a look at the ten blogs above. I am sure that you will find them as friendly and informative as I do !

5 comments:

  1. 5 wow you must have deserved them that's all I can say tee hee, Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Piggy Bank
    Thank you so much for my award.It Is so sweet of you.
    Someimes I cannot believe anyone reads my ramblings!x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs N.S, Thats no problem I enjoy your blog. I think that about my own blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Miss Piggy Bank! I will definitely check out these blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete