Monday 10 October 2011

My A-Z

Age - 36 in December
Bed Size - Has to be King Size
Chores I Hate - All of them but specifically ironing
Dog- If we were to have one it would be a Pug
Essential Start to Day - Cup of tea
Favourite Colour- Black, boring I know !
Gold or Silver - Gold
Height - 5ft 7
Interests - Travel, Cinema, Meeting people
Job Title - Clerical Officer
Kids - One daughter
Live - West Midlands
Mothers Name - I've always called her Mom
Nickname - Whatever daft mood my husband is in, depends upon the name at that given time
Overnight Hospital Stays - Maternity, Tonsillectomy
Pet Peeves- Bad manners, being ignored.
Quote from film - ' I hate manure' , Back to the Future
Right/Left handed - Right
Siblings - Two brothers
Time you wake - 7.30 ish, sometimes its more ish than 7.30 !
Underwear - Black/white cotton
Vegetables you hate - Cauliflower, swede, broccoli
What makes you late - Usually other people !
X Rays- Teeth, Arm, Neck
Yummy Food I make - Omelette's
Zoo Animal - Elephants

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, ironing. Is there really any point? I mean I iron shirts for work but apart from that... The other extreme is my boyfriend's mum, who irons everything from jeans to underpants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typo last time ! Totally agree. Give things a good shake then put on a hanger, works most times

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one thing I can never and WILL never give up is my ironing lady. I know that makes me sound a bit upper crust but at £10 for 30 items it's not really breaking the bank and tbh I detest ironing so much that it's worth it to me.

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think certain things you can justify if you can offset them, how long would it take you to stand and iron the 30 items when you could be having fun. i have used the ironing people myself in the past when i have come back from holiday and have a mountain range of clothes stacked up. they can be very useful :-)

    ReplyDelete