Tuesday 25 October 2011

Asda Bargain Books

Good Evening all and welcome to my new follower dinavanessamercado - thanks for following.

I have been enjoying the half term break. I have annual leave this week and have had lazy lie ins and been in PJ's until lunchtime. Nothing on the agenda which is nice sometimes so you can just kick back and see where the day takes you. This afternoon my daughter and I went into town as we had to get a few bits and pieces. She needed a Guide top so I bought one about three sizes too big so it will last a good while. I also picked up two pairs of jeggings at £6 each. She had a pair last year and they have been a good wardrobe 'all rounder' so we chose black denim and blue denim. They had an adult pair in the blue denim and she wants me to buy a pair so we can ' dress the same'. She is young and slender and can get away with the style but I'm not sure I could pull it off ! Whilst in Asda I spotted these books, a dictionary and thesaurus which should be £4.99 and £6.99 each. They were on offer at the super bargain price of 25p each ! I'm not sure if this is every Asda or just our local one but a great bargain nonetheless.

6 comments:

  1. Asda is sooo cheap! I was impressed when one opened in the town near me!

    I find jeggings look best on people when they wear them with a long top that covers the bum! :) They look like jeans but they look best when worn as leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes , anything that covers the bum is good in my book !! i might try a pair on and see how they look !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't worn leggings in years!

    Great book purchases, love my dictionary!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree jeggings are for the young and slim!! Great price on those books,

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to add I have some recipes on my blog today that you may not have seen before?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gill , I will check them out. SFT, neither have I !!

    ReplyDelete