Monday 19 September 2011

Walkies !!

Good Evening everyone and hello to my new follower magsw_20.

I have just gotten back from our evening walk. It is now something which we have incorporated into our daily routine. Even though it is dark and chilly we still go, it takes less than half an hour and its good to blow the cobwebs away. Last night we were walking and my daughter was cycling alongside on her bike. We passed two little old ladies, walking arm in arm each with a walking stick. As we walked past , one lady called out to us and said ' I wish I was your age again taking my girl out for a walk'. It makes you realise that you are not always going to be this young, fit and healthy. More so your children are not going to be young forever so you should get out there are enjoy the simple pleasures while you can.

5 comments: