Sunday 25 September 2011

Stressful September

Hi Folks. Everything in my world is chaotic at the moment and I have no routine and things are very disorganised. Meals and exercise have gone completely out of the window ! We have spent the last week (and also next week) out nearly each night looking at senior schools. My head is buzzing with all the rules and regulations and I will be glad when the preference form has gone in. I am finding it to be very stressful indeed. These open evenings have played havoc with our evening routine, most open evenings are 6.30 to 9pm so you eat either very early or very late. By the time I get home with a head full of school facts, its too dark and late to go walking. All of this is coupled with some school events at primary school and tonight is our only 'night off' for a fortnight. I am going to have a relaxing bath shortly and settle down to watch Downton Abbey, I'm sure that the Dowager Countess Grantham never had these problems !

5 comments:

  1. I'm having a stressful September too, but looking on the bright side, it will be October next week!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sounds like you have been busy!. Hope you enjoyed bathtime the ideal destresser & sleep aid!.
    Try & get back on track for Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!

    I've found September crazy too and feel very disorganised still.


    Hope things calm down for you soon.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been very busy indeed. Blessings to you during this hectic season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies. Its just one of those 'mad' periods you go through, hopefully next week NOTHING !!!

    ReplyDelete