Wednesday 1 June 2011

Present for me

I had some birthday money leftover and had been wondering what to spend it on. I had pondered for a while about buying a slanket. Its a blanket with arms to snuggle up with. Someone I know has one and they are really warm. So I decided to treat myself and invest in one. I thought it will keep me nice and toasty in the winter and may save me money by not having the heating on as much. It arrived today and it is so fluffy and warm. I am tempted to snuggle up with it now but I have too much to do ! The packaging is a bit cheesy, apparently I can read , snack and surf the Internet whilst wearing the slanket ! My slanket is a chocolate brown colour, I decided to play it safe and not chose a fashion colour/print. I will give it a go later when I watch TV tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment