Sunday 22 May 2011

Free Tickets to Alton Towers

Yesterday we spent the day at Alton Towers. We had some free tickets from the newspaper a while ago and we were allocated yesterdays date ,which was great to be able to go on a Saturday. We had four free adult tickets which cost £39 each ! My daughter was able to bring her friend and they had a super time. I plucked up the courage to go on the 'Rita' ride and my daughter and I queued for about 40 minutes. As we neared the carriage I began to have second thoughts !! The ride goes from 0-100 km per hour in approx 2.5 seconds. My daughter was so keen to get on the ride I really couldn't back out. So off we went ! She loved it, I hated it. Needless to say that was my only thrill seeking experience that day. Its easy to see how much money they make at these kind of places. Car parking is now £6 per day and there were thousands of cars ! I took two kids ponchos with us for the girls to wear on the water rides, they charge £5 each for the ponchos, ours were free from the Sea Life centre. It was a great day, even better that it was a great day for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment