Tuesday 22 March 2011

Where has the time gone ?

I have been so busy the last few days that I haven't had time to write my blog. I just don't know where the time has gone ! The weekend flew by, we had a great time at the quiz and came a respectable 7th out of 24. The next day a nice surprise in the post, our tickets for Alton Towers arrived. They have allocated us a Saturday in May so no time off work or school. We managed to stick to the meal plan and did not stray. We are now on our second week of meal plans and tonight was Sausage and Mash ( 59p sausage from last week) It was delicious and everyone enjoyed it. It works well with the meal plan as there is no wasted time thinking what to cook. I just get the ingredients together the night before and it just seems to work so much better than throwing things together when you get home from work. It seems a such long time since I got paid last but I think March always does seem long. Next week feels an awful long way off ! But I do still plenty in the freezer to keep us going.

No comments:

Post a Comment